Member and Sourcing Services
We offer value added services to assist procurement and supplier diversity professionals with program development, DBE outreach, direct sourcing support and verification of diverse supplier status. We enhance your corporate ability to deliver goods and services that reflect socio-economic and environmentally responsible business behavior at competitive prices.
•Supplier Diversity Verification Service to actively verify minority, women, and service-disabled veteran supplier certifications from all major agencies and organizations, as well as an independent assessment of diverse status eligibility. Implementation of our national “codeV” (Certificate of Diverse Enterprise Verification) was done for this service.
• Sourcing Services to extend the capability of supplier diversity resources. A key goal is to provide “need specific” approach to identifying, recruiting and connecting appropriate qualified diverse suppliers in response to supply chain and other sourcing opportunities. The Council’s database is a simple yet robust resource for identifying regional or national diverse suppliers and includes targeted opportunity posting services. Submit a Sourcing Request
• Category Sourcing Exchanges are highly focused meetings which provide an opportunity for buyers from specific product/service categories to engage with suppliers who offer services within the selected areas. Learn more…
• Supplier Development Services include a variety of high-quality training and technical assistance programs to assist diverse suppliers. The workshops and other professional development resources help to ensure that our suppliers have the capacity to establish and grow healthy business relationships with our members.
• Professional Development Programs are an opportunity for supplier diversity and community relations/ development executives to learn, share best practices and gain valuable insights into innovative ideas. The programs and workshops feature qualified presenters speaking on relevant key topics.
• Community Relations and Development Services assist our member’s in their community engagement programs. We mobilize the resources of successful diverse business enterprises to support our member’s proactive involvement within the community. This includes economic impact assessments to capture the real value of supplier diversity programs.
• Awards and Recognition Event to celebrate and honor the achievements of companies and individuals that have made significant contributions in advancing diverse business development and supplier diversity. We honor diverse suppliers, member corporations and community advocates for their extraordinary efforts in strengthening the local economy and improving economic opportunity.
• Membership & Support Levels
Corporate Membership with the Council is on an annual basis. Please call us to discuss our current member/support levels for large corporate clients. For more information on membership, contact us at (858) 537-2281 or email us at email@example.com, or join by clicking the Join Now button.