COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Council for Supplier Diversity website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The company may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Council for Supplier Diversity), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, the company may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable it to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Council for Supplier Diversity may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that the company may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Council for Supplier Diversity’s site features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. Council for Supplier Diversity uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Council for Supplier Diversity websites to your interest, and also to help it select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help tailor the company website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of the company’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but we will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Council for Supplier Diversity reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEB SITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to the company by internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the company over the Internet, either through the company’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
SENDING INFORMATION DOES NOT FORM A CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.
Transmission of information from this Website does not create a contractual relationship between you and Council for Supplier Diversity or any of its agents, employees or representatives, individually or collectively, nor is it intended to do so.